It’s back to school season! And in celebration of this I give you a FREE printable library card template (card pocket holder included) to use as you please. Maybe you need some cards to keep track of all the books you lend out to friends… or maybe they would make a creative addition to your gift wrapping. However you use them, I hope they help you start the fall season right!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- FREE Library Card Printable & Printer
- Card stock
- Double Sided Tape or strong Glue
WHAT TO DO:
1. Print out the FREE Library Card Printable.
2. Cut out the card and pocket following along the solid line.
3. Referring to the printable sheet, fold along where the dashed lines were for the pocket. Along with actually folding the piece to create the pocket form, you will also now have folded tabs on the sides for securing the pocket.
4. Use your glue stick or double sided tape to secure the front of the pocket to the back.
Now use as you please! Print multiples for all your back-to-school needs.
Other ideas & Tips: Why not brand your card pockets with a personal stamp? Or if you want to use them as a unique gift tag, just fill in the card with the to and from details and stick it to a wrapped box or gift bag. Then tie with ribbon to finish it off.
Happy studying and crafting!